Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Autumnal Equinox 2021 and a Visit From History

 


Here we are yet again. Autumn arrived today at 3:21 p.m. eastern daylight savings time in Northwest Ohio.   Darkness has gained the upper hand.  More dark than light.  And.... if it matters any, I am clearly darker than light these days.  I have not had such poor morale as related to my teaching position in years and years.... quite possibly ever.  

In the meantime.... I am in a fix about tomorrow.  History has called.... and I don't quite see how I can make it happen. I can not hardly get there and return home in a timely fashion.  I have failed yet again.  I must admit that I am not too keen on being in a public setting given my physical condition. And obviously the risk is extremely high on the home front.

Best be wise.... 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home