Gratitude
A very fine Sunday morning in September Very fine indeed.
It is cool, almost chilly.... I have read of some fairly thick fog around a bit. There is a breeze.... and it is just a bit too chilly to open the house up completely.
I have been enjoying Ludovico Einaudi this morning. Something about the music is empowering. I like it.
Yesterday opened my eyes to the realization that I have been living in a rut..... that has nearly become a grave. Everyone has rocks on the road of their journey. Some big. Some small. Sometimes it is so foggy that you can't see you can barely see your way. Other times.... crystal clear. I have been letting the lack of mobility drive my direction. It is not a positive direction. I must climb through the rocks and through the mist forward. Yesterday was very helpful in seeing what I have been doing.
I am grateful today.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home