Saturday, December 11, 2021

An Incredibly Windy Day

 


The old hawk is howling today.  Last night we had a major storm pass through with some of the most unusual conditions that I can recall. When I left school around 3:15 it was about 45 degrees.  By midnight it was 62....  About 12:30 a.m. we had a burst of wind and some serious rain.... then it sort of died down.... then..,. at 2:30 a.m. a real ripper went through.   Now... just steady wind.... and gusts in the 40-50 mph range.  Just very odd. 

Really hoping that the power stays on and that furnace remains functional. 

I must learn not to be so anxious.  It really is wearing me down. Badly.

Suzanne has gone to help her sister at a holiday vendor show. I have serious concerns about her traveling given the weather conditions.... 

Be alert... and maybe carry a brick in your pocket.... the hawk is howling. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home