Quarters
This morning, while enjoying the peace and quiet of predawn, the idea hit me that my life is hopefully just 3/4ths over. It doesn't seem out of the question that 80 is attainable. If that indeed is so, at 60, I am just a smidge over 3/4ths of the way there. It is interesting to think of the experience in quarters.... 0-19 .... 20-39 ... 40-59.
December has arrived. To date... not much significant snow has fallen. We did have a little two inch dusting last weekend, but none of it survived twenty-four hours.
I subscribed to NFHS network to watch basketball. It is fairly priced, and I suspect that since I have consumed four games it has nearly recovered the $10.99 invested. Last night's viewing of all three Rossford at Defiance games was simple enough. I thought I should have been there.... but.... no courage..... The varsity game was exceptional from the stand point of the impressive start by Ben Morrison. It is also notable that he scored his 1000th point last night. He reminds me a great deal of Tim Reiser. Tim was a far better passer, but I think Ben moves smoother and as shooters they are basically equals. I found myself really missing basketball last night..
Today will be spent decorating for the holiday that looms. I will have to be of some help.
Quarters.... now that it is the fourth quarter.... it is probably wise to note that we are down a few.... maybe it is time to consider putting the press on.... In many ways that seems unwise given the conditioning factor.
Peace.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home