Saturday, February 12, 2022

A February Saturday

 


Saturday.  The Twelfth day of February. Monday will be the halfway point in February. What is a typically short month has been been shortened even more by the three snow day event during last week. There will be half a day on Friday February 18 for professional development, and a full day off on Monday February 21 for Presidents Day. I have not always been a fan of the month, but for the most part this particular one has been ok so far. 

It has been a quiet day home by myself. Suzanne has gone off to Sherwood to attend to her mother. I have not as productive as I am sometimes while flying solo.  Often when I am subject to this arrangement of solitude, I consider my father after my mother had passed. He was not one to be ultra social, but he was not one to be solo. I miss them both. A great deal.

Thanks for stopping through the Island today. I do like that I have been far more reliable at stopping here during 2022.  Let us hope that the trend continues. 

Peace.....   Saturday Peace...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home