Sunday, February 20, 2022

Sunrise, Remembering, & Birthdays

 


Sunrise on the 20th of February.

Discovered yesterday that #2 and wife have conceived a potential new being for the planet. What spectacular news! They shared that a home test revealed and the news broke on Monday. I have not take a great deal of time to contemplate, but my first initial reaction is positive.  Certainly there are some steps to go before the arrival, but there is little doubt that both #2 and wife, along with the potential grandmother is genuinely excited. 

Three years ago today.... it was confirmed that a lacunar stroke had occurred. Life as I knew it had taken a turn. Perhaps with yesterday's news from #2, life will take yet another major turn. It has been a difficult road to get to today. Somethings are no longer possible. Somethings are viewed with a different lens. 

The weather is cold.... the sky is clear.... and it is the 20th of February. Sunrise has officially arrived for this day. 7:22 a.m. 

Tomorrow is a scheduled day off for the holiday. It would be a positive to accomplish a little more organizing upstairs as well as lasso some of my stray school work.  One thing that must be taken on full speed is the dismantle of my classroom website.  It is a daunting task. But the vibe of the school district is that it is not valuable enough for them to support.  So.... time for it to move along.... 

February 20th....  February 20th... 

It is noteworthy that my first cousin Susan Beth Morton Holewinski is celebrating her 60th birthday today. I sent her a gift of a necklace with six sterling silver hoops.  Six decades on the planet. She is simply spectacular physical condition. Her mind is clear and her Pilates instruction business is booming. In all actuality she probably has known me directly longer than anyone else on the planet. I have come to value her opinion a great deal. I have always had deep respect for her, but as of late we have grown closer.  It is a positive thing.

February 20th.... February 20th.....

Son #1's fiance is also celebrating a birthday today. I am not 100% certain but I believe it to be her thirty-fifth.  Her situation and place in life is very troubling to me. On the surface it appears to be a free fall.  Her reluctance to embrace adulthood and grow is deeply troubling.  If there is a shred of hope, it is contained with the fact that I have little true insight on her inside existence her core beliefs... her true character... Her physical decline is in a free fall. Her outward image that she projects is troubling, so without having the inward image to balance the equation, it is a very troubling outlook.  Thirty-five .... and functionally struggling to move beyond Anaheim and roughly seven to eight.

February 20th....  Sunrise, Remembering, and Birthdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home