Success, Two Year Anniversary, and Two Visits in One Day.
Fort Wayne and back was a success.... Rough snowy weather from Maumee to County Road D on 576, but a win. I did not fall once, I visited another state, I ate in a restaurant, walked smoothly everywhere I went, and drove my girlfriend home safely. A win.
On a sad note though.... Derrick is holding up well considering that he has lost his wife, mother, and mother-in-law in six months. His eyes were bright and he was doing far better than I would be doing. He has always had that spirit.... even from our early days.
A couple of last thoughts on today..... One.... exactly two years ago today school was closed for the COVID 19 pandemic. Major changer... Two.... It is a small miracle to be inspired enough to visit the Island twice in one day. Win.....Win.... Win....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home