Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Summer Solstice 2021

 


Summer arrived at 5:14 a.m. this fine day. The weather forecast is for heat.  97 degrees is the prediction, with the humidity lower than the heatwave that went through last week.  Now we begin the descent towards darkness. 

Last night I confessed that I am afraid.  I am a greatly afraid that I do not want to do anything..... and I mean anything.  It is distressing. I realize that it is going to take some patience to find a different path, but in the meantime, I will have to keep an open mind that a different path is actually out there. 

Yesterday I completed my six month blood check up.  The numbers came back rapidly.....   All categories were in the acceptable range with almost all of them exactly or nearly exactly on the 50 yard line.  No more hassles until December or January. 

Stay positive and be open to a different path.

And endure the descent into the decline of sunshine. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home