Sunday, July 17, 2022

Stockport on the Muskingum


 

Well... Girls' weekend is coming to an end.  It has been a quiet one here on the island.  I took in three Orioles games, kept book for each, and even wandered out to McDonalds to pick up breakfast this morning.  It is my belief that I am becoming conditioned to these weekends alone. It is noteworthy that I ate at somewhat proper intervals. Hopefully Stockport was a positive time away for the ladies. 

The Orioles are 46-46 at the All Star Break. They dropped the series to Tampa, but have played competitive baseball each night out.  I think that it will be interesting to see how they come out of the break. 

Tomorrow marks 25 years. It was on my mind all weekend. Incredible to consider that time.  Incredible. 

See you tomorrow here at the Island. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home