Winter Solstice 2022
Winter Solstice arrives this evening at 4:48 p.m. Eastern Standard Time. Finally we begin to add light to each day and a little sliver of hope.
A major winter storm is brewing. Weather advisories for Friday and Saturday have been up since Monday. Brutal wind and bitter cold. Originally the weather pundits were calling for feet of snow. Now the forecast seems to be in the range of 2-4". The piece of this storm that is genuinely scary is the 60 mph wind gusts. My fear is losing power. Especially fearful of losing power in Bryan and having the pipes burst. This scenario has been distressing me since Monday. Apparently I have been wearing my fears a little too much as #2 suggested that I turn the television off. At first it made me laugh, then I began to reflect on how I am presenting myself. Obviously I could use some restraint at revealing my fears.
Keep a positive outlook. It really isn't awfully long until Spring Training.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home