Good bye, February 2023
It took me a bit to find the right graphic to include on this visit to the Island. I am not certain as to why I decided on this one above, but it did seem appropriate to the timing of the end of another month.
Yesterday afternoon, I spent a little more than an hour tutoring three students from Elmwood in preparation for their first experience with Advanced Placement. We utilized Zoom to start our session, and completed it on Google Meet. It was a positive experience. We will meet again next Monday.
Major changes are occurring in Sherwood. My mother-in-law has been relocated to a nursing care center in Paulding. It has been literally a bumpy ride.
Limited contact from son #1. That is distressing.
Purging continues.... today is Round 8 Day 10.
Heard from a coaching friend yesterday that he is officially in remission from his bone cancer. This quite possibly the best news of the month, or maybe even the year.
Good bye, February.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home