Wednesday, March 29, 2023

 

Wind

Plenty of wind these days.  It seems as though we endure at least once every week one day where the gusting reaches 40 mph. or more.  Last Saturday it reached 62.  I am weary of the wind. 

March is coming to an end this week. It has not been a particularly memorable month.

Yesterday we went to have the taxes filed electronically by a licensed CPA who was a former student-athlete that I coached back around 2002-2004.  He was professional.  The cost was reasonable, but the news that we would have to pay over $3000 to the federal was not especially welcome.   It will be the first time since turning 18 that I have owed the federal government.   Not a pleasant thing. 

Just for the record.... I am in trouble physically.  Probably psychological as well.  I miss my classroom.  Badly. 

See ya.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home