Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Baseball and The Purge Update

 

Final score from today's game at Oriole Park at Camden Yards: Orioles 6 Red Sox 2.

Good stuff.  Today's afternoon game was taken in on the MLB via Apple TV. I have consumed a lot of baseball this month. I keep a scorebook while I watch, and fundamentally the Orioles have become to watch on a regular basis.  They are 16-8 and solidly in second place behind Tampa. The Rays have played incredibly well and are 20-4. Pitching and timely hitting have been a plus for the Baltimore Orioles.

The Great Purge is now on the tenth 30 day round.  The first eight were double 30s.  The ninth and tenth have been single round. The house definitely seems different. Perhaps the biggest difference is the seemingly new mindset of Suzanne. It is almost like she likes purging.  

Keep a smile on....  Try to stay positive... and most importantly..... do not become a burden to others. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home