Frustration
Frustration
The past two days I have been frustrated. I am not quite certain as to why. I sort of became unraveled yesterday when my brother called and inquired about spending a night or two at 114 Robrock St. This morning I frayed a bit when Suzanne called and stated that she had a low tire pressure signal while driving towards Bowling Green, About five or so minutes into the journey, she said that the warning signal is no longer there.
Frustration.
November is leaving today. It will happen whether I want it to go or not. I learned on the 5 a.m. weather report from Channel 13 that this is the sunniest November on record with 67 of the month either being clear or mostly sunny. I can't imagine what it would be for the frustration level if November was its usual gloomy self.
Hopefully some of this frustration will wander away from me. In all honesty it scares me. The potential to get uglier grows by the day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home