Winter, January Style
Winter has arrived in full force this week. A major storm sailed through starting on Thursday with rain and wind. By the end of Saturday afternoon the storm had slowed but a major blast of arctic air invaded and took the temperatures into the zero to five below range. The subsequent drop of the wind chill made it necessary to close many schools. Today has seen a little improvement as to the air temperatures, but now another dose of snow is to arrive over the next two days to the tune of two to six inches. Winter, it certainly took its time arriving after living through one of the most moderate Decembers of my lifetime. Bottom line? Winter.... Northwest Ohio January style.
Today I have been doing my best to get Suzanne and me registered with our new pharmacy prescription service as dictated by STRS. I have struggled. Perhaps my sin is expecting clear directions. I have always been a stickler on how instructions are written. I also am quite aware of our culture being based on "intuition". I have been getting serious doses of humble pie due to my lack of intuition. I must learn to be humble and patient.
Let's us proceed through the last half of January with a bit more optimism no matter how difficult it seems.
Peace


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home