Thursday, February 22, 2024

Gloomy

 




A gloomy sort of day. A gloomy state of mind. 

February is winding down and the rainy day upon me is all over my being. Troubling. 

Last evening the details or maybe the lack of details reared its head regarding the Sherwood property. I have been on the outside for more than thirty years. Why I would expect it to be any different now simply illuminates my stupidity or naivete. 

A long conversation with sister #2 about the state of Robrock St. was had on Tuesday. It sounds as if a great deal of progress has occurred. I am going to have to make a move. I dread parting with something I value so much. It is the root of me. Is it possible if I cut the root, that I won't be able to overcome the jolt?

Gloomy. Gloomy. Gloomy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home