December Gray
December gray ..... On the eve of the Winter Solstice, I find myself gray today.
Christmas shopping is complete and as I move another day closer to my 63rd encounter with Christmas Day, I find myself dreading it. With a bit of good fortune I will be able to find a few reasons to smile.
Son #1 has been heavily upon my mind as of late. Since a brief exchange about what would happen if something were to happen to him. There hasn't been a direct response to that query. I will have to pursue it until I get an answer. But.... and it is a big one.... can I trust his answer to be the truth? I have lost all faith in his significant other. There has been no communication of any kind in over two years. She is truly an enigma. It has been 13 since he has been home for Christmas. It weighs heavily on me, very heavily.
It is a Friday and I have found myself alone again. Gray day.... Gray day.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home