Saturday, January 25, 2025

Another Year Gone By

 


Another one sails through.
#64

Another one spent mostly alone. It is fitting. I am not really fit to be around. 

I have had contacts from all three. It is a mild surprise. 

Some how this one seems a little different. I feel older.  None wiser, but definitely older. 

One of these days I will find something positive about this day. No matter what comes, the day will always carry the burden of 2003. That loss haunts me on more than a few levels. I am not so pleased with how distant I was from her at the end. I am ashamed about how I wasn't supportive enough for both her and my dad. I feel like I really dropped the ball. 

Time to move along. On towards 65 and the technical age for retirement. 

Find the grace to be decent to people who sincerely give attention. Be better and do better.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home