Struggling April Entry
Struggling mightily today. I am not certain as to why. Allison is coming to spend the night and Bo is tagging along. I should be pleased that there will be some energy brought to the island, but instead I find myself down a deep dark hole this morning.
We have had some very unfriendly weather since this past Wednesday. Tornadoes around Northwest Ohio and a total of more than 200 across the country were confirmed by the National Weather Service as of yesterday. Today we are adding two to three more inches of rain to the already flooded rivers and creeks. Bumpy weather to say the least.
This past Wednesday we completed our yearly filing of tax forms. It went smoother than I anticipated. Refunds from both the federal and state treasurers and $11 is owed to the city. I can endure that.
April. Not exactly off to a positive start. Perhaps the winds will be more favorable as the month progresses.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home