A Quiet Sunday in October with a little humble pie.
It is the 5th of October and it is 85 degrees. To say that it is remarkable is a true understatement. For about a month or so it has been dry and warm. Unseasonably warm. Somewhere we will pay.
My recovery is progressing...... but I must admit not as quickly as I have in mind. But.... one thing I have discovered is that what I have in mind isn't what is always going to happen. Humble pie I believe it is called.
Jenny texted me yesterday that she has successfully installed a tall toilet at 114 Robrock Street. That is a win.
We have also successfully resided the house at 144 Windsor...... So things have not been stagnet. Just things that don't seem to make me physically stronger that seem to elude me.
Valerie continues to be a loss.
I am going to have to update the computer scene given the move to Windows 11. I just need to take the plunge with the understanding that it is just the price of doing in the 21st century.
Endure.... and understand there is plenty of humble pie to consume.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home